Omo Ibile Esie, North America (a.k.a. Omo Ibile Esie) is an official non-profit organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
The organization has focus on making educational and health care programs support for those not able to afford them a priority. With the help and support of our friends and donors, we have been able to raise funds and support critical programs such as:
- Hiring and paying salaries of teachers to help our High School Students prepare for tough national university entrance examinations in the areas of English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Computer studies.
- Printed and provided exercise and note books to students in the Nursery, primary, and secondary schools along with other school supplies.
- Buying equipment and critical testing supplies for the local health center to help test and care for high blood pressure, diabetes, neo-natal care amongst other things.
- Supported Literacy programs that encourage our High School students to help adult learners in the community learn how to read.
- Funded a 2-day workshop event to encourage Internet and Communication Technologies and entrepreneurship amongst our students and the people in the community
- Renovated the community center to provide safe and conducive environment for our young and old to congregate and exchange ideas.
- Currently helping with the activation of the UNESCO CLUB at – an organization focus on developing young leaders and encouraging peaceful co-existence amongst the people of the country.
- More info about our programs please go to the programs page ...
2015 Annual Fund Raising